Everything you want to know about our Zumba Master Class Nederland
Here we have all the information you need for Loretta goes NL vol. 2 ft Gina Grant
Tickets, bags, timetable :
– Doors will open at 11 o’clock in the morning. The master class will start at 1pm. Please know that you can come in at any time, if you are arriving later there is no problem.
– Timetable can change the day itself due to unexpected circumstances, if there are any changes we will inform you through social media.
– Please bring your tickets on your phone or printed out on paper.
– Once your ticket is verified you will get a bracelet, make sure you do not lose your bracelet! This bracelet must be worn at all times.
– You can still order tickets until coming Thursday 24.00hrs at https://zumbamasterclass.nl/standard-ticket/
– We will allow drop-ins and we still sell tickets at the door (until sold-out). CASH ONLY!!!
– You can bring your own food and drinks, there is a cafetaria that offers a variety of food and drinks. There will be free bottled water available in the dance hall.
– No professional camera equipment is allowed. We have our own photographer and videographer on site. Please leave your selfie-sticks at home.
Shopping, food, drink area,…..
– The Zumba wear shop will open at 11 o’clock. You can pay with card or cash.
– Bar serves non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks, sandwiches and snacks. Make sure to make time to eat.
Hall, stage (where all the dancing happens)
– Please place all your bags at the side of the room underneath the tables, if security notices any bags blocking doors, etc they will be removed. Leave a space in front of the stage so our photographer can pass
– Make sure you wear clean indoor gym shoes.
– There will be plenty of opportunity to get on stage with Loretta and Gina, but there will be a limit per song. Please be courteous and respectful of others. There will be a system in place and stage management. Also don’t hog the stage either if you have been on, allow others to do the same, before you present yourself again.
– Do not film in front of people who are there to dance, move to the back where you do not obstruct other participants.
Additional info/tips :
– Small dressing room with showers available.
– This event is for ticket owners only, if your husband, wife, friend, wants to watch, they can enter the attached cafeteria with windows without a ticket.
– There are a few lockers available.
– There will be a Q&A moment after the master class, so if you have any questions for Loretta and Gina, feel free to ask them…
– The group picture will be taken right after the Q&A
– The individual pictures with Loretta and Gina are for those who bought a ticket including picture, you will receive an extra bracelet for that, you must wear that bracelet to get your picture taken with them. These pictures will be taken after the Q&A.
The area around the venue, transportation, parking, etc.
Shopping nearby (please check for opening hours )
– Supermarkets etc on walking distance (Jumbo, Kruitvat, ATM)
– Winkelcentrum Woensel 5 minutes by buss (405, 406) from the venue. Various of shops, restaurants
Eindhoven central rail station, by buss is 15 minutes away. (Buss 405, 406) There are direct trains from Amsterdam Schiphol to Eindhoven.
Arriving from Eindhoven airport:
Use bus 400 to Winkelcentrum Woensel and take bus 405 or 406 in opposite direction.
Busstops name: “Sportpark Noord”
There’s a big parking at the venue itself.
5624 EB Eindhoven
Any questions, just ask…
So gear up, get ready…Oh and don’t forget to bring your smile, good mood and zumba vibes…we’re gonna have a blast! 🎉💃💙🕺🎶